Congratulations on your retirement from the Federal Government! Founded by a former federal attorney, FEDS provides liability coverage for consultants and former federal employees providing professional and/or consulting services - in the private sector - related to experience gained through your federal career. Whether you are working as a 1099 contractor or have formed your own business, insurance coverage is necessary to protect all that you’ve already worked so hard for.
With the proper protection in place, former federal employees can enjoy successful second careers as:
- Background Investigators,
- Claims Adjustors,
- Contract Specialists,
- Contract Management Specialists,
- Contractor Fraud Specialists,
- Defense Engineers,
- EEO Investigators,
- Expert Witnesses,
- Financial Forensic Investigators,
- Fire Investigators,
- Fraud Examiners,
- Marketing Professionals,
- Polygraph Examiners,
- Program Analysts,
- Project Managers,
- Real Estate Professionals,
- Translators, and more.
If you are using your federal experience to form a business providing services to the government and/or private sector, FEDS provides the underwriters, risk managers and federal law defense teams with the technical expertise necessary to handle your unconventional exposures. Former federal employees have gone on to establish successful companies providing:
- Consulting and IT Staffing Services;
- Fire and Explosive Investigations;
- Armed Overseas Federal Government Security;
- Intelligence, Reconnaissance, Scientific and Technical Services;
- Security for Private and Public Entities;
- Consulting and Training in Disaster/Terrorist/Bomb Preparedness for Public Entities;
- Defensive Training to Governmental Agencies and Public Entities;
- Emergency Planning and Response Training to Public Entities;
- Hearing Examiner and Attorney Services to Government Agencies and Law Firms, and more.
Whether your work is domestic or in hostile and remote locations worldwide, you can get the coverage you need – at a price you can afford. To get started, please contact us online
or by phone at (866) 955-FEDS (3337) with any questions.