Current Openings at FEDS Protection
Membership and Outreach Coordinator
Seniority: Associate level; 1-3 years professional experience
Location: Bethesda, MD (Washington, DC area)
*must be comfortable commuting daily as public transportation not easily accessible
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Federal Employee Defense Services, Inc. (FEDS or FEDS Protection) is a rapidly growing insurance agency, providing insurance and risk management services to the federal government community. FEDS was founded and operates with the mission to educate government employees and contractors about their liability exposures and provide the unique and specifically tailored products their jobs require. FEDS has offices in Maryland, Illinois and New Jersey.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Membership & Outreach Coordinator for FEDS will work with Federal government employees at over 200 agencies and Federal contractors worldwide. This self-starting individual will gain an in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of Federal employee’s responsibilities and liabilities, Federal government affiliations, and various insurance products. The position is membership focused and data driven effectuating both short- and long-term strategies to enhance product, brand and client acquisition.
The Membership & Outreach Coordinator is a binary position focusing on member needs as well as marketing efforts for potential customers. Responsibilities include member and affiliate communication preparation and delivery, public relations, relationship building, event exhibiting, corporate messaging and assisting with marketing initiatives. Prioritization and multi-tasking abilities are critical in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and respond to member needs and product questions.
- Assist attorneys and claims professionals with claims processing.
- Maintain & build relationships with government agency & affiliate personnel.
- Assist company personnel with licensing/regulatory requirements.
- Assist marketing director with the management and execution of marketing campaigns & customer promotions, agendas, budgets, and vendor contracts.
- Assist department heads in preparing various member responses and company reports including premium/cost analyses and reports.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Experienced in presentation development and business writing.
Knowledge of the Government a plus.
Knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
Experience with Google AdWords & Google Analytics a plus.
Familiarity of marketing best practices and interest in sales growth.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing, or similar.
Minimal to occasional travel up to 20%.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal and Sick Leave
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for a 30-minute phone interview.