Why Federal Managers Need Liability Insurance
Federal Management Decisions Entail Risk
When you manage for a federal agency, you have a lot on your shoulders. After all, the actions you take affect the lives of your employees and those whom you serve. No matter how efficient you are or what your good intentions are, there will be times in which you can’t please everyone. In today’s highly litigious, politically charged society, displeasure can turn to lawsuits and investigations—especially for federal managers. Let’s put it this way: federal agencies are in the spotlight. Whether real or imagined, the more accusations made by politicians, unhappy clients, and disgruntled employees, the bigger the media feeding frenzy. You need someone on your side. That someone is FEDS Protection.
Don’t risk your career or your life’s savings. For less than $30 a month, you can have all the liability protection you need to face any legal challenges you may face on the job.
Challenges like these:
Liability Risks You Face as a Federal Manager
- Disgruntled employees may claim that you violated federal policies on discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower reprisals, retaliation, or even harassment.
- Disciplinary investigations may allege misconduct, wasteful use of funds, taking part in prohibited political activities, or mismanagement.
- Civil lawsuits or personal capacity lawsuits may arise out of a job-related decision.
- Criminal investigations may result from allegations of misappropriation of federal funds, release of private data, abuse of authority, or conflict of interest statutes.
That’s where we come in. With FEDS, you’ll never have to worry. Your federal management liability policy will provide you with the best legal representation.
- For administrative proceedings, your FEDS liability policy will pay for your legal defense—up to $200,000. Your attorney will defend allegations, prepare you for the investigative process, and will be there with you every step of the way during the procedure—and even defend you against any disciplinary action.
- For lawsuits, your FEDS attorney will defend you in personal capacity lawsuits when the Department of Justice will not. If you’re held liable, your FEDS policy also provides up to $1 million or $2 million in damages, depending on which policy you choose.
- For criminal investigations, your FEDS policy will pay for your legal defense up to a total of $100,000.
Liability Insurance Partial Reimbursement Available
The U.S. Congress knows that hard-working federal managers like you need liability protection. That’s why they require all federal agencies to reimburse supervisors and managers up to half of liability insurance’s cost. Just think—you may only have to pay half the cost to get total peace of mind. Get started today with FEDS and let the U.S. government pay half your cost.
Low Cost, Total Protection Liability Insurance for Federal Managers
For only $290 per year plus state and local taxes, you can have $1 million in liability protection.
For only $390 per year plus state and local taxes, you can have $2 million in liability protection.
…And on top of these low costs, your agency will reimburse you for up to half of your payment!
It takes only a few minutes of your time to enroll. You can even have your payment deducted from your paycheck for even more convenience.
For more information about liability protection for federal managers, call 866.955.FEDS or visit www.fedsprotection.com.
Get a free consultation for pre-complaint and other non-covered employment related matters. Learn more